Ecps Who Complete Light Sight Advisor Program Are Eligible To Win Vibrant Vacation Getaway
By Essilor News
DALLAS – March 23, 2012 – In celebration of the launch of Transitions® Vantage lenses, Essilor of America, the nation's leading manufacturer of optical lenses, today announces the Vibrant Vacation Getaway Sweepstakes. From April 16 through July 15, eyecare professionals (ECPs) are invited to qualify for a chance to win one of three luxury trips to New York City, Albuquerque, N.M., or the Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.
“Transitions Vantage lenses are the only photochromic lenses that are virtually clear and non- polarized inside, and polarize as the lenses darken outside,” said Carl Bracy, senior vice president of marketing and new business, Essilor of America. “We are excited to celebrate this truly revolutionary opportunity in outdoor vision with ECPs through the Vibrant Vacation Getaway Sweepstakes.”
To enter, ECPs must complete the Light & Sight Advisor Program at EssilorTransitions.com. This program consists of an online training program where ECPs can learn how to identify patients’ individual vision needs and prescribe the appropriate Transitions lens for each patient. It also includes the Transitions Lenses Turtle Hurtle, a short online game where ECPs will put their knowledge to the test. The first 3,000 ECPs to complete the Light & Sight Advisor Program will earn a voucher for a free pair of Crizal® Transitions lenses.
ECPs will earn one entry into the sweepstakes for each day they play the Transitions Lenses Turtle Hurtle. The more days they play, the more chances they have to win one of three all- expense-paid getaways, 57 monthly prizes and 1,274 daily prizes.
- New York City: includes airfare for two, hotel accommodations for four nights and five days at a luxury hotel in Times Square, ground transportation to and from hotel and airport, and $500 in spending money.
- Albuquerque, N.M.: includes airfare for two; hotel accommodations for four nights and five days at a luxury hotel in downtown Albuquerque; four tickets for a local festival on Oct. 12 and 13 with complimentary food and beverages, access to a private patio, live entertainment, a balloon ride and $500 in spending money.
- Smoky Mountains in Pigeon Forge, Tenn.: includes airfare for two, cabin accommodations for four nights and five days, a rental car for five days, tickets for a zip- line tour and additional activities as well as $1,000 in spending money.
Daily and Monthly Prizes:
- Daily prizes: the 1,274 daily prize winners will receive a music, bookstore or general use gift card in the amount of $10, $25 or $50
- Monthly prizes: the 57 monthly prize winners will receive a personal MP3 player, a photochromic t-shirt or a $500 general use gift card.
For more information, please visit EssilorTransitions.com.
Essilor is the leading manufacturer of optical lenses in the United States and is the market leader in progressive, high-index and anti-reflective coated lenses. A pioneer in the development and production of ophthalmic lenses, Essilor employs more than 9,000 people throughout North America. Essilor manufactures optical lenses under the Varilux®, Crizal®, Xperio®, DEFINITY®, Thin&Lite® and other Essilor brand names. Essilor Laboratories of America (ELOA) is the largest, and most trusted, optical lab network in the U.S. and offers a wide choice of services and lens brands, including Essilor premium lenses, to eyecare professionals across the nation. Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor) is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International, a publicly held company traded on the Euronext Paris stock exchange (Reuters: ESSI.PA).
Varilux, Crizal, Xperio, and DEFINITY are registered trademarks of Essilor International. Thin&Lite is a registered trademark of Essilor of America, Inc. Transitions is a registered trademark of Transitions Optical, Inc.