THE FUTURE COMES
with free lenses
Buy new Transitions® with select Essilor® lenses and choose a second pair of clear lenses for free.*LEARN MORE
New Transitions® Signature® GEN 8™ is our most responsive lens yet
- Faster to darken. Faster to clear.
Up to 30% faster activation** and 3 minutes faster fade-back*** versus Transitions® Signature®.
- Fully clear indoors. Even darker outdoors.
- Offers ultimate eye protection, blocking 100% of UVA and UVB rays and filtering Harmful Blue Light† indoors and outdoors.
Light under control
Comfort, convenience, and protection all in one
ADJUST TO EVERY UNIQUE SHADE
Transitions® Light Intelligent Lenses™ fit every lifestyle and every age. Not only do they adjust from fully clear indoors to the perfect tint outdoors, they also block dangerous UV rays and filter Harmful Blue Light†, which can be found outdoors and from digital devices.
- Photochromic molecules continuously adjust as light changes
- Helps protect from Harmful Blue Light† indoors and outdoors
- Blocks damaging UVA and UVB rays
Reveal a better range of vision
EXPERIENCE THE VARILUX
Vision changes as you age, but it shouldn’t get in the way of how you live, work, and play. Unlike bifocals or ordinary progressive lenses, only Varilux progressive lenses help you achieve the most natural vision possible.
- Patented W.A.V.E. Technology™ for sharp vision
- Smooth transitions at any distance
- Virtually eliminates off-balance feeling
Your Choice Is Clear with Crizal Anti-Glare Lenses
TRUSTED AND WORN WORLDWIDE
There’s a reason our lenses are worn by millions of people across the world. Industry-leading and patented technologies ensure that Crizal Anti-Glare lenses meet your standards and help provide you with superior protection against glare, scratches, smudges, and UV light for the clearest vision possible.
- Engineered to provide excellent clarity of vision
- Built to last with superior durability and cleanability
- Our most comprehensive UV protection in a clear lens
- Granted the Good Housekeeping Seal as a symbol of consumer trust and satisfaction
Not All Sun Lenses Are Created Equal
SUPERIOR CLARITY AND PROTECTION
Did you know Xperio UV polarized prescription sun lenses provide the ultimate protection from UV rays on both sides of the lens? With an Eye-Sun Protective Factor (E-SPF®) of 50+, you get the highest level of UV protection offered within the E-SPF index.‡
- The highest level of UV protection offered
- Easy to clean with an integrated water-repellent layer
- Scratch-resistant to stand up to outdoor activities
Defend against digital eye strain§
Eye Strain Defense for All Ages
DESIGNED FOR THE WAY YOU SEE THE WORLD
Eyezen lenses are designed for the way you see the world, reducing strain from viewing digital devices. Our lenses also filter blue-violet light, keeping your eyes protected and comfortable, even on your most digital days.
- Enhanced to defend against digital eye strain†
- Filters at least 20% of Harmful Blue Light**
- Designed to provide sharper vision
WANT TO BUY ESSILOR LENSES?
Find an eyecare professional. Enter your ZIP code below to find a location near you.
* Valid from participating eyecare practices through December 31, 2019. Frame purchase required for both pairs. First pair can be any Transitions with Crizal and must include Varilux® X Series™ or any Essilor® single vision lens only. Second pair must be of equal or lesser value. Restrictions apply. See full Terms & Conditions.
** Transitions Signature GEN 8 lenses activate to a category 3 darkness up to 30% faster than Transitions Signature lenses. CR607 products activate to a category 3 darkness 15% faster. Claim is based on tests across materials on grey lenses, being the most popular color, achieving 18% transmission @ 23°C.
*** Transitions Signature GEN 8 lenses fade back to clear up to 35% faster than Transitions Signature lenses. Claim is based on tests across materials on grey lenses, being the most popular color, fading back to 70% transmission back to clear 23% faster @ 23°C.
† “Harmful blue light” is calculated between 380 nm and 460 nm, across materials and colors.
†† Arnault E, Barrau C, Nanteau C, Gondouin P, Bigot K, et al. (2013). Phototoxic Action Spectrum on a Retinal Pigment Epithelium Model of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Exposed to Sunlight Normalized Conditions. PLoS ONE 8(8): e71398. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0071398 (August 23, 2013). Identified Harmful Blue Light through in vitro experiment on swine retinal cells, where the most toxic wavelengths are high-energy visible light falling between 415-455nm on the light spectrum (blue-violet light).
‡ E-SPF is an index rating the overall UV protection of a lens. E-SPF was developed by Essilor International and endorsed by third-party experts. The E-SPF index relates to lens performance only and excludes direct eye exposure that depends on external factors (wearer’s morphology, frame shape, position of wear).
§ For Eyezen+ designs 1, 2, and 3. Ask your eyecare professional what design is best for you.
|| Eyezen+ lenses block at least 20% of Harmful Blue Light, which is the high-energy waves found between 415-455 nm (blue-violet light).