Whatever your passion, we have the perfect lens for you
From work to family to hobbies. Your vision needs a trustworthy lens that can follow you throughout the day.
At Essilor, we’ve pioneered ways to do just that. Learn more about the lenses that will help you see life perfectly.Find my Expert
Reveal a better range of vision
EXPERIENCE THE VARILUX
Vision changes as you age, but it shouldn’t get in the way of how you live, work, and play. Unlike bifocals or ordinary progressive lenses, only Varilux progressive lenses help you achieve the most natural vision possible.
- Patented W.A.V.E. Technology™ for sharp vision
- Smooth transitions at any distance
- Virtually eliminates off-balance feeling
Defend against digital eye strain§
Eye Strain Defense for All Ages
DESIGNED FOR THE WAY YOU SEE THE WORLD
Eyezen lenses are designed for the way you see the world, reducing strain from viewing digital devices. Our lenses also filter blue-violet light, keeping your eyes protected and comfortable, even on your most digital days.
- Enhanced to defend against digital eye strain†
- Filters at least 20% of Harmful Blue Light**
- Designed to provide sharper vision
Your Choice Is Clear with Crizal No-Glare Lenses
TRUSTED AND WORN WORLDWIDE
There’s a reason our lenses are worn by millions of people across the world. Industry-leading and patented technologies ensure that Crizal No-Glare lenses meet your standards and help provide you with superior protection against glare, scratches, smudges, and UV light for the clearest vision possible.
- Engineered to provide excellent clarity of vision
- Built to last with superior durability and cleanability
- Our most comprehensive UV protection in a clear lens
- Granted the Good Housekeeping Seal as a symbol of consumer trust and satisfaction
Light under control
Comfort, convenience, and protection all in one
ADJUST TO EVERY UNIQUE SHADE
Transitions® Light Intelligent Lenses™ fit every lifestyle and every age. Not only do they adjust from fully clear indoors to the perfect tint outdoors, they also block dangerous UV rays and filter Harmful Blue Light†, which can be found outdoors and from digital devices.
- Photochromic molecules continuously adjust as light changes
- Helps protect from Harmful Blue Light† indoors and outdoors
- Blocks damaging UVA and UVB rays
Not All Sun Lenses Are Created Equal
SUPERIOR CLARITY AND PROTECTION
Did you know Xperio UV polarized prescription sun lenses provide the ultimate protection from UV rays on both sides of the lens? With an Eye-Sun Protective Factor (E-SPF®) of 50+, you get the highest level of UV protection offered within the E-SPF index.‡
- The highest level of UV protection offered
- Easy to clean with an integrated water-repellent layer
- Scratch-resistant to stand up to outdoor activities
WANT TO BUY ESSILOR LENSES?
Find an eyecare professional. Enter your ZIP code below to find a location near you. And don't forget to ask about telehealth virtual visits!
* Valid from participating eyecare practices through December 31, 2020. Frame purchase required for both pairs. First pair can be any Transitions with Crizal and must include Varilux® X Series™, Varilux® Comfort Max or any Essilor® single vision lens only. Second pair must be of equal or lesser value. Restrictions apply. See full Terms & Conditions.
Additional $50 reward offer with purchase of both complete pairs on participating frame brands. Valid on purchases from July 1-December 31, 2020.
† “Harmful blue light” is calculated between 380 nm and 460 nm, across materials and colors.
†† Arnault E, Barrau C, Nanteau C, Gondouin P, Bigot K, et al. (2013). Phototoxic Action Spectrum on a Retinal Pigment Epithelium Model of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Exposed to Sunlight Normalized Conditions. PLoS ONE 8(8): e71398. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0071398 (August 23, 2013). Identified Harmful Blue Light through in vitro experiment on swine retinal cells, where the most toxic wavelengths are high-energy visible light falling between 415-455nm on the light spectrum (blue-violet light).
§ For Eyezen+ designs 1, 2, and 3. Ask your eyecare professional what design is best for you.
‡ E-SPF is an index rating the overall UV protection of a lens. E-SPF was developed by Essilor International and endorsed by third-party experts. The E-SPF index relates to lens performance only and excludes direct eye exposure that depends on external factors (wearer’s morphology, frame shape, position of wear).